Friday, July 22, 2011

Bottles Bellissimo class at Rita Reade's


 Bottles Bellissimo
Spending time with creative friends is such a privilege. Yesterday I took a wonderful class at Rita Reade's and was thrilled to spend the afternoon with Rita, Christine, Kay Ellen, Michelle and met new friends Christie, Vicki and Nancy. Enjoyed creating and conversation so much that I almost forgot to take pictures! I did manage to get a few shots that I thought you might enjoy.
Attending a soldering class at Rita's lovely home is like taking a vacation into Romantic Homes, Romantic Country or Casa Romantica. Every corner filled with objects of beauty - and she is constantly changing things up so each time there is something different to see.

(r-l)Christie, Rita, Liz
Rita made a wonderful lunch (with homemade bread!) and Christine brought an incredible buttermilk cake her daughter baked (sorry, I was too busy eating to take a pic!)

Liz's beautiful bottle

(l-r) Michele, Christine, Vicki, Nancy soldering
As class was wrapping up, Rita opened her mail and discovered she's published in the upcoming Somerset Home magazine -congrats, Rita!


At the end of class I took a "special" picture by holding my iphone at arms length. Here it is -

(l-r) back row: Michele, Vicki, Liz
front row: Kay Ellen, Christine, Rita, me

4 comments:

  1. Messaggio belle, Jenelle !

    What fun, and beautiful soldered bottles so feminine and creative.
    Just like the gals. Congrats to the talented Rita on being published.
    Can't wait for my issue of Somerset Home to arrive so I can see what she has created.

    XoX p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun. Beautiful bottles. Thanks for visiting my blog. I like the feel of your blog. Keep posting. I'm following you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bottles are beautiful!! Which one is yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun to take this class and meet so many wonderful gals. i hope to take another soon :)

    ReplyDelete